Monday, October 24, 2011

religions, and spiritual beliefs.

Religion is a very personal thing, as i always believe it. Even parents can't force their children to follow their spiritual belief. They should teach, but not force. 
For people under our care/responsibilities eg. children and wife, sometimes you have to scold if they don't follow the teachings of the religion. I agree. But the most important thing is to emphasis on the beauty of doing so and so and avoiding so and so. The significance behind the practices. So as parents/husbands, you need to learn more.
If someone belief, they belief, if they don't, they don't. No one should force anyone. We should respect everyone, any race, religion, beliefs that people embrace, hold, etc. Pergi tadah kitab.
I write/put religious statements/reminders in my fb, blogs, etc as a knowledge sharing/reminder to my muslim and non-muslim friends and families. We should show the beauty of Islam, not hatred, discrimination, etc and all the negativeness that will create tension and masam muka among the people. If you get offended by my statements, it's not my intention but as a believer, we are encouraged to share the words from the holy Quran and the prophet. People of any religion and non-believers should respect each others' ways of life. 
Correct me if I'm wrong.

No comments: